Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Where does the time go?

So yesterday I finally sat down with all 4 kids baseball schedules, softball schedules, and dance schedules. As Im filling in my calendar I realize that there are only 6 days, count 'em folks, 6 days in the entire month where we have nothing planned...now mind you I havent written practices or rain out games on the calendar yet. When am I supposed to sit down to even think? Holy Chow!

Summer goes by so fast and I hate thinking that our summer is gonna go bye to the tune of baseball and softball games. But I'd rather be in the stands cheering the kids on and watching them have fun than hearing the dreaded, MOOOOOM I'M BORED!

It seems like mid-July all the games will be over with, hopefully maybe we can sneak in a family camping trip or something else fun in the midst of all the craziness that goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment