Thursday, May 27, 2010

My little mover

Our youngest daughter came into our lives about 6 months ago. Mind you my youngest child is 8 and my hubby's youngest is 9, talk about starting from scratch again! It's been a blast going thru the stages of baby again, and this time being able to stop and smell the roses with it has made such a difference.

Over the past few days I have noticed little Miss starting to prop herself on all fours and then look up at me with her long lashes like what am I supposed to do next..I just hop on down to the floor with her with all the excitement in my voice and encourage her along. Man I cant believe how much of this stuff I missed while being a working mom!!

At night I sit and think to myself, my little Miss is going to be up and moving and before I know it walking..it makes me sad to think that the little baby that would sit in my arms and snuggle is now going to be mobile and I have to let go of the baby in my baby, but then I look into the future and realize what fun I have in store for me with her learning how to crawl and walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment