Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Teething Tuesdays

Well my little Melon is currently cutting 2 teeth, AT THE SAME TIME! Now I must hem my blessings here, cause for a wee one to be cutting two teeth, she isnt the unbearable devil child I would expect her to be. Outside of the whining and clinging, she isnt all that bad. Even the drooling is at a minimum, THANK GOODNESS!

The funny part is when telling the sibs and daddy that she has 2 teeth coming in, the natural reaction seems to automatically place our fingers in her mouth to feel the baby teeth. Can you imagine what this little girl must be saying in her head, if she had words that could describe the events surrounding her? Something like WTH comes to mind, lol.

Today Big Red decided she wanted to make a brave attempt and feel her teeth while Melon was babbling. I would assume Melon had enough of the prodding and poking going on and she decided to bite down on Big Red's finger. The look of shock on Big Red's face that Melon bit her was comedy in its self. Big Red instantly pulled her finger out of Melon's mouth, grasped her finger like it was gushing blood, looked at her sister and said, "What are you doing biting Sissy?" and I sat there and laughed!

Maybe I should sew a sign on Melon's shirt, like they have at the zoos, that says "Warning I bite."

No comments:

Post a Comment